Friday, 1 April 2016

The first time I taught code

I do not know how I came to terms with this whole thought of teaching people how to write ruby code. My very first time to teach some code ; I did it at Thoughtworks during one of the ruby fridays but honestly I dint enjoy it. Now this thought comes am thinking let me do this once more. Below was our info session where we got a big number of attendees. We were so encouraged.




Then  the sessions began . I taught for five days. Teaching ruby basics from syntax to object oriented programming and also Sinatra a light weight ruby based web framework. I just noticed after the camp that I taught naturally because i was passionate about what I was teaching . Below was one of my sessions where I was teaching object oriented programming with ruby.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ugandan Telecoms: Were you ready for this Simcard Re-registration Ocassion!!!!

There was a recent directive from Uganda communications commission calling upon Ugandans to re-register their simcards this time using thei...